Today I have a lot of random things roaming around in my head. So where better to write them down, on the blog, for everyone to see :)
1. I love Seattle, but am SO ready for summer. I am sick of this rain and if I see snow one more time this year, I will be very unhappy.
2. All this late snow means Scott and I may actually have a chance to go skiing this year. This is very exciting.
3. I want the weather to clear up so I can go out and ride my new bike.
4. I am really excited for Scott to pick out his new bike so we can ride together.
5. Kaya has one more week as a conehead, and hopefully one more week of rebellion. That's what I keept telling myself.
6. Last week of busy season!
7. I think I might start doing hot yoga again. Crazy? Maybe.
8. I'm really excited to have two days a week to spend with Scott. Just us. No work. It has been a long time.
9. Booked our tickets to CA to celebrate a good friend's achievement. Can't wait!
10. Scottie's birthday is coming up! What to do... hmmm
11. I am reading a really good book right now. I know it's that good because despite how exhausted I am at the end of the night, I can barely put it down.
12. Is anyone going to watch X Factor? I can't decide.
13. Healthy eating and healthy lifestyle start up again this weekend, and I'm really looking forward to this sense of normalcy.
14. I love my iPad.
15. Of all the things I am looking forward to in having my weekends back, cleaning my house is on the top 2.
16. I've noticed when I work a lot I definitely do not drink enough water, or move enough. Next busy season, it is a goal to change that.