Today I have a lot of random things roaming around in my head. So where better to write them down, on the blog, for everyone to see :)
1. I love Seattle, but am SO ready for summer. I am sick of this rain and if I see snow one more time this year, I will be very unhappy.
2. All this late snow means Scott and I may actually have a chance to go skiing this year. This is very exciting.
3. I want the weather to clear up so I can go out and ride my new bike.
4. I am really excited for Scott to pick out his new bike so we can ride together.
5. Kaya has one more week as a conehead, and hopefully one more week of rebellion. That's what I keept telling myself.
6. Last week of busy season!
7. I think I might start doing hot yoga again. Crazy? Maybe.
8. I'm really excited to have two days a week to spend with Scott. Just us. No work. It has been a long time.
9. Booked our tickets to CA to celebrate a good friend's achievement. Can't wait!
10. Scottie's birthday is coming up! What to do... hmmm
11. I am reading a really good book right now. I know it's that good because despite how exhausted I am at the end of the night, I can barely put it down.
12. Is anyone going to watch X Factor? I can't decide.
13. Healthy eating and healthy lifestyle start up again this weekend, and I'm really looking forward to this sense of normalcy.
14. I love my iPad.
15. Of all the things I am looking forward to in having my weekends back, cleaning my house is on the top 2.
16. I've noticed when I work a lot I definitely do not drink enough water, or move enough. Next busy season, it is a goal to change that.
Yay for almost no more busy season! And yoga, and coneheads, and birthdays! Miss you friend.ReplyDelete
Love these random thoughts. It helps to get them down in print.ReplyDelete
What book are you reading??ReplyDelete
Room by Emma DonoghueReplyDelete